So we've made progress on our Midi Controlled Switcher (ML5). We just received our order of the enclosure and it is looking great! The software for the ML5 is completed and we're excited about the features and how easy it is to use. We're just left with getting the circuit boards assembled and tested, and we're good to go!
The dimensions of the switcher are shown above. We iterated though many designs to try to keep the size as small as possible.
1. 5 Loops + 1 In/Out.
2. Midi In/Thru
3. 5 Blue LED switches (Loops A-E) + 1 Red LED switch (Learn)
4. 9VDC Input
5. High quality Amphenol jacks
1. Set the ML5 to receive from Midi channels 1-16, or all at the same time.
2. Easily edit which loops to respond to a specific PC message.
3. CC messages to enable/disable specific loops and mute the signal.
4. The circuit is designed to minimise any pops from most devices. You can also select specific loops to mute for a specified time when switching. This works great to reduce noise from devices that causes a pop when switching (most probably due to an internal charge pump used in the circuit).