Updated: Feb 16
2018-10-30 Update: Since the v3.2.1 firmware release, there has been some bug fixes and the latest firmware is now at v3.2.3.
We are happy to announce that firmware v3.2.1 for the MC6 MKII is available for public release. The editor for this new firmware can be found on https://editor-mkii-staging.morningstar.io/.
The desktop editor and main editor site will be updated on 1st November 2018.
1. MIDI transmission from USB to DIN MIDI and vice versa is enabled by default for PC, CC and Note MIDI messages
2. Persistent MIDI clock - Midi Clock messages will continue to be sent until a stop command is given. Persistence can be enabled/disabled in the main configuration menu (Hold D+F before powering on). If persistence is set to off, any switch or expression even that is triggered will stop the Midi Clock.
3. Added a new toggle position - each message now has a 1, 2 and Both position
4. Added a new action called Release All, which groups Release and Long Press Release together.
5. Added a new message type called Toggle Preset, which allows you to toggle your preset with a mapped action.
6. Added Toggle/Engage/Disengage options for Looper Mode
The new firmware and more information can be found here: https://github.com/Morningstar-Engineering/MC6-MKII-Midi-Controller/releases/tag/3.2